Delivery Zone: New York, NY 10027, United States
+ 25 km
Minimum Order: 825.00 USD
Days Notice: 1 day
Antonio is your 5.0 star chef in New York, for hire to cook BBQ & Mediterranean & Spanish cuisines. Antonio is excited to create your exclusive culinary experience with ChefXChange!
Our tapas & hors d'oeuvre parties are very fun. They allow your guest to mingle while enjoying smaller bites of traditional Tapas of spain.
Tapas are a variety of small savoury Spanish dishes, often served as a snack with drinks, or with other Tapas as a meal. To “tapear” means, going from bar to bar for drinks and tapas. Is an essential part of the social culture of Spain.
Will be a pleasure to serve to you in your private Dinners, Cocktails, Meetings, Gallery Openings, Baby Showers, and other Specials Events.
If you have a fixed budget, do not hesitate to contact us, we will adapt to your needs.
Open to suggestions for different lifestyles, gluten-free, vegetarian, seafood, etc.
Please contact us if you have any questions or special requests.
Choose from a wide range of menu items including salads, hot and cold main dishes and a variety of side dishes and desserts. Thought my work the goal is to provide event menu items to serve every palate and taste!! I can also cater menus for clients to incorporate different lifestyles: gluten-free, vegetarian, seafood, etc.
Made your menu:
Appetizers & Tapas
- Pork Belly with Octopus in marine sauce.
- Baked Broccoli Croquettes.
- Spanish Potato Omelette.
- Deviled Egg.
- Chorizo in cider.
- Sardines in Vinegar with Garlic, Parsley and Olive Oil.
- Pepper Crusted Steak.
- Meatballs in Tomato Sauce with Peas and Rosemary.
- Empanada (puff pastry filled with Sardines and Tomato, or Vegetables Wok with Ginger).
- Bocaditos de Elche (Bacon wrapped Dates).
- Baked Jumbo shrimps with green sauce.
- Clams in Green Sauce.
- Galician Style Octopus.
Salads & Sides
- Escalivada (Eggplant, Onion, Tomato and Red Pepper roasted with Garlic and Olive Oil).
- Russian Salad (Potatoes, boiled Eggs, Tuna, Olives, Capers, Carrots, Peas, and Mayonnaise)
- Baked Eggplant with Modena Vinegar and Oregano.
- Chickpea Salad with Celery, Beets, Onions, Sesame seeds, Capers and Cilantro with a dressing of Olive Oil, Mustard and Lemon juice.
- Baked Mushrooms stuffed with caramelized Onions and Raisins topped with crispy Ham.
- Watermelon Gazpacho with Tomato, green Pepper, Garlic, Vinegar and Cucumber.
- Oven Roasted Potatoes with Aioli, Anchovies, fried Capers & Parsley
– Traditional Chicken Paella.
– Seafood (Shirmp, , Calamari, etc.).
- Calamari and Prawns grilled with Mussels, chickpeas and green sauce (Parsley, Garlic, and Oil Olive).
- Chicken in pepitoria cooked with Almonds, Garlic, Parsley, boiled Egg and white Wine.
- Lamb shank in Carrots sauce.
- Pork Loin with Provence Herbs served with Orange Oil.
- Round of Beef with sauce of Onions, Carrots and with white wine.