Choose from a wide range of menu items including salads, hot and cold main dishes and a variety of side dishes and desserts. Thought my work the goal is to provide event menu items to serve every palate and taste!! I can also cater menus for clients to incorporate different lifestyles: gluten-free, vegetarian, seafood, etc.
Made your menu:
Appetizers & Tapas
- Pork Belly with Octopus in marine sauce.
- Baked Broccoli Croquettes.
- Spanish Potato Omelette.
- Deviled Egg.
- Chorizo in cider.
- Sardines in Vinegar with Garlic, Parsley and Olive Oil.
- Pepper Crusted Steak.
- Meatballs in Tomato Sauce with Peas and Rosemary.
- Empanada (puff pastry filled with Sardines and Tomato, or Vegetables Wok with Ginger).
- Bocaditos de Elche (Bacon wrapped Dates).
- Baked Jumbo shrimps with green sauce.
- Clams in Green Sauce.
- Galician Style Octopus.
Salads & Sides
- Escalivada (Eggplant, Onion, Tomato and Red Pepper roasted with Garlic and Olive Oil).
- Russian Salad (Potatoes, boiled Eggs, Tuna, Olives, Capers, Carrots, Peas, and Mayonnaise)
- Baked Eggplant with Modena Vinegar and Oregano.
- Chickpea Salad with Celery, Beets, Onions, Sesame seeds, Capers and Cilantro with a dressing of Olive Oil, Mustard and Lemon juice.
- Baked Mushrooms stuffed with caramelized Onions and Raisins topped with crispy Ham.
- Watermelon Gazpacho with Tomato, green Pepper, Garlic, Vinegar and Cucumber.
- Oven Roasted Potatoes with Aioli, Anchovies, fried Capers & Parsley
– Traditional Chicken Paella.
– Seafood (Shirmp, , Calamari, etc.).
- Calamari and Prawns grilled with Mussels, chickpeas and green sauce (Parsley, Garlic, and Oil Olive).
- Chicken in pepitoria cooked with Almonds, Garlic, Parsley, boiled Egg and white Wine.
- Lamb shank in Carrots sauce.
- Pork Loin with Provence Herbs served with Orange Oil.
- Round of Beef with sauce of Onions, Carrots and with white wine.
Our tapas & hors d'oeuvre parties are very fun. They allow your guest to mingle while enjoying smaller bites of traditional Tapas of spain.
Tapas are a variety of small savoury Spanish dishes, often served as a snack with drinks, or with other Tapas as a meal. To “tapear” means, going from bar to bar for drinks and tapas. Is an essential part of the social culture of Spain.
Will be a pleasure to serve to you in your private Dinners, Cocktails, Meetings, Gallery Openings, Baby Showers, and other Specials Events.
If you have a fixed budget, do not hesitate to contact us, we will adapt to your needs.
Open to suggestions for different lifestyles, gluten-free, vegetarian, seafood, etc.
Please contact us if you have any questions or special requests.
Summary of where the Chef’s cuisine is inspired from and how he/she goes about expressing it
My name is Antonio, I'm from the Alicante's province, Spain, and food is my passion. Since childhood, the kitchen has held a deep fascination for me. It’s a passion that can be traced to my roots in the Western Mediterranean Coast where I was born.
List of the Chef's favorite ingredients
How did the Chef learn how to cook and what is his story?
Since childhood, the kitchen has held a deep fascination for me. It’s a passion that can be traced to my roots in the Western Mediterranean Coast where I was born. Actually more than 5 years of experience in NYC, Hamptons, Mexico, etc.
No description provided.
“Garlic & Parsley’s”. Mediterranean flavors. Homemade food catering service and private chef based in NYC.
Private Chef. (Oct 2011-Now)
I own “Garlic & Parsley’s”. Mediterranean flavors. Homemade food catering service and private chef based in NYC for more three years cooking for private dinners, events, etc. in NY, Hamptons and Connecticut.
New York, NY, United States
Travel: 60 kms