We provide for typical italian receipes, followind the tradition and in respect of the raw material.
- Wild garlic basil pesto and buffalo ricotta
- Rigatoni alla siciliana
- Beefragu', mushrooms and pecorino
- Fusilli salmon and cream
- Lasagne (red,withe, veggie)
- Champagne risotto
- Seafood risotto
- Veggie pasta (in order to the disponibilities)
* We can make all the type of pasta in order of the preferences of our customers
Mediterranean selection of Canape', perfect for every situation, easy to serve and delicious to grab and eat.
The menu can change and in order to the foodie's preferences we can provide for customized selection.
- Aubergine parmigiana, courgette parmigiana, pumpkin parmigiana, 4 cheeses parmigiana.
- yellotail carpaccio, apple cube, lemon reduction and basil
- prawns in their secret sause
- mini fish hamburger, caramelized onion and tomato reduction.
* All the igredients are fresh and selected.
Summary of where the Chef’s cuisine is inspired from and how he/she goes about expressing it
Cooking is making a plate like a masterpiece. Preparing food with passion and living an emotion to all my customers is the best return for me.
List of the Chef's favorite ingredients
How did the Chef learn how to cook and what is his story?
Since the first time I saw my grandma cooking I fell in love. The passion, love and attention she put in the dishes gave me the curiosity to discover this amazing world. Making food is not just preparing a plate. It's all about the feeling with the materials, the customers and your creativity. Experience, emotions and customer care are what I'm all about.
Internship (Apr 2015 - Jul 2015)
During this brief but intense experience I gained the skills of to make real handmade egg pasta and the main toppings you can use. From the traditions to the innovations.
Artigiani del gusto
Founder (Jan 2016-Now)
Food startup of fresh and handmade Italian products. Based in London the main activities are: Trading across several markets Catering for privates Private dinners and weddings Planning to start food trucks within the next 6 months.
Take Eat Easy
Chef (Oct 2015-Jan 2016)
I worked across several markets in London preparing typical Italian food just in time. From the aubergine parmigiana to the potatoes croche. A great experience to understand people's needs and pressure to work in a street food market.
London, United Kingdom
Travel: 0 kms